Safe at work... the WellSpan Health advantage
Employers of all sizes look to WellSpan Occupational Health for services to maintain a safe and compliant worksite and a healthy workforce. From screenings to injury management, our medical professionals are experienced, certified and knowledgeable about what matters to you. High-quality services at a reasonable cost makes working with WellSpan Occupational Health good business sense, helping you create a healthy, safe and drug-free workplace.
Building a safe workforce
When you select WellSpan, you are selecting a team of experienced professionals and comprehensive services that provide you with important and reliable information to help you manage workplace safety and employee health.
- Our pre-employment testing, physicals, PPD tests, immunization titers and drug and alcohol testing can assist you in selecting safe, healthy employees.
- Our medical review officers will work to ensure that test results are communicated appropriately and that contributing health conditions are properly vetted.
- Our OSHA compliance and Fit Testing, medical exams and DOT compliant consortiums for random drug and alcohol testing support you in meeting regulatory compliance standards.
- We also manage non-DOT consortiums and company-specific random selection processes to support companies working to administer their own testing policies.
- Our safety specialist can identify concerns in your workplace, determine the effectiveness of your existing preventive strategies and provide targeted prevention measures.
Well At Work
- Work injury treatment and management
- OSHA compliant physicals and exams: DOT, FAA and Fit For Duty
- Pre-employment physicals
- Drug and alcohol screenings and certified MRO services
- Vaccinations, flu shots, titers and PPD testing
- Exposure testing and medical surveillance
- OSHA Respirator Compliance/Fit Testing and Education
- DOT and Non-DOT Consortiums
- Company-specific drug testing program
- Services performed at your work site for your convenience
- Prompt and thorough case management for injuries
- Travel clinics
- School bus driver exams
- Expert resources and education to keep your company OSHA compliant
View as PDF